I am currently full of so many nerves it is just ridiculous. This weekend is the AASSA fair and I am hoping to walk away with a contract for the next school year. It is unbelievable that this has come so quickly, 3 months ago I never thought it would come. Just the thought of it makes my stomach fill with butterflies. I spent the whole Thanksgiving break working on things for this. I have made a portfolio, emailed schools with my resumes, purchased outfits to wear, and did all the simple things you would never think I would need to do like print head shots of myself to submit with my resume. Don't you know the photo-gal at Target` thought I was the vainest person on planet Earth?
On the whole I am really excited and at the same time, a nervous wreck. Im just trying to not get too excited. I have been on 2 other job interviews over the past 2 years. I didn't get the positions and it was really disappointing. I just can't be let down like that again. So, I am just going to be me...or maybe that is a bad thing. hehe!
Ill try to update from the fair.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.