Monday, November 21, 2011

I really am here, Mom.

Photographic evidence that I am still here and doing well. Mom says I don't put up enough pictures of myself, so here is one from this weekend.

I'm heading out of town this week to go to the beach. We figured if we can't have all the fixin's on Thanksgiving, we at least wanted our toes in the sand. Here are a couple of pictures I snagged off of the internet of our weekend destination, Morro de Sao Paulo. Check back next week, I'll make sure to post an update, with me in a couple of pictures, I promise Mom!!!


Happy Turkey Day y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so now I have proof that you are there!!! LOL Yes, please include pictures of yourself in things so one day when you are old and gray like me you will remember you were there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this sister!!! you look so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad you got to come and enjoy the afternoon with us. I will send Libby an e-mail and get it to you as soon as she writes back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.