Monday, February 4, 2013

Whazzz Upp?

I know my blog has been neglected for quite sometime. There has been so much going on and honestly I have just been too darn lazy to sit down and write about. So, seeing as I don't even know really where I should begin, I will just go chronologically. Sound good? I think so, too.

November -
* Most of November involved the arrival of some pretty important folks. My folks in fact. Being as they are the people who, ya know gave me life, I feel that their trip is entitled to at least its own blog entry!

December/January aka the holidays - The holidays were pretty busy.
* After a lot of thought and debate I decided to stay for another year in Brasilia. The Middle School is making some changes that I want to be a part of and will help me professionally so, I've decided to stay on for year three.
* School ended on the 14th and on the evening of the 14th I headed home. Almost as soon as I got home the craziness of Christmas began. My brother and his girlfriend got engaged and I was trying to spend as much time with people as possible.
Blake and Shea
* After Christmas, I headed to Chicago to spend some time with Neeley and her hubs, aka my brother from another mother, Tommy. I also got to see my friend Marky-Mark! Chicago never disappoints, I had such a great time.



* I also spent my vacation doing a BUNCH of random things: Doctors visits, seeing some friends, hanging with my grandparents, and shopping for all my goodies to bring back!

* When I came back to Brazil in January, I brought the Sopherina back with me. My Mom had taken care of her last semester so I could travel. I hadn't realized how much work hauling her 15 pounds through the airport can be(and that is with her new, fancy, rolling kennel). She literally wore me out. But, I am happy to have her company and I think she likes being back with her Momma!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.