So, it has been a busy few months and since I have tons of things that have been going on, I really can't go back and do blogs on each. It would take forever, so since the best part of blogs in my opinion are the pictures, here are mine for the past few months.
November:
The end of November was so busy between trips, Thanksgiving, and stuff at home(more later), at this point, it's honestly a blur.
First, EAB started a new tradition this year, a school wide Thanksgiving. It was such a great way to start the holiday and more importantly the Thanksgiving break.
Happy Turkey Day!
Jackie, Suzanne, and I
Georgia, Heather, Me, Barry, Sue, and Kevin.
Real Pumpkin Pie!
One night Jonathan, Amanda, Jackie, and I went to dinner at a sushi restaurant. It was Rodizio(all you can eat) and we obviously had some translation issues!
Sue and I travelled to Iguazu Falls for Thanksgiving. It had been on my Brazilian bucket list so I couldn't wait to go.
We went to a bird sanctuary however, it was only cause we got off at the wrong stop...happy accident.
Iguazu Falls
You could see so many rainbows.
There was no hope in trying to stay dry.
We even took a boat ride under the falls.
My raincoat wasnt enough...
We had dinner one night with Meghan and Danielle.
December:
December was kind of whirlwind. I had to go home early for family reasons, more on that later. But, while I was home I got to spend time with family and friends.
And, for some weird reason this was the only picture I took over the holidays. Luckily she loves me a lot, so she is blog-worthy.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.