It is TRUE! I know to some of you this is not "news" as you have known the whole time, but to most of you, I think you might be reading this with your mouth hanging open. I've accepted a position teaching 6th grade Social Studies and English at the American School of Brasilia (aka Escola Americana de Brasilia, aka EAB). It is an American School, following American curriculum, and for those of you who worry about me, fear not all the instruction is in "Ingles." I will be living in Brasilia, Brazil which is the countries capitol city. I am so excited yet so scared. I made this blog a couple of months ago to keep track of all this craziness, but from here on out I plan to use it to let all of my family and friends keep up with my shenanigans and new life in Brazil.
meus amigos até mais tarde (until later my friends)
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.