Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A White Christmas!

I honestly cannot remember the last time we had a "White" Christmas here in Middle Tennessee. But, this year Mother Nature DID NOT disappoint! It was gorgeous! I had a wonderful Christmas, my last one living here full time. Neeley, Tommy, and their dogs stayed here with me and Soph. They left on Christmas night before the big snow storms hit!




We had dinner with Kay and Col on the 23rd.





One the 24th Munner came over for dinner and Blaker's got his gift from me a little early. The house looked absolutely beautiful and Mom's lasagna was delish!




My Christmas Day was a very international one. Most of my gifts were for the big MOVE! I got new luggage since I only have one suitcase. My old cell was not GSM, so I got one that is, and then my Momma got me the charm that shaped like a passport for my charm bracelet. My sweet sisser got me a dual voltage hair dryer and straightener. And ladies, no, the Chi won't work there. Im pretty bummed about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.