Saturday, March 5, 2011

Four Eyes!

I am trying to get all my doctor's appointments in before i leave. You know the drill. I want to visit them early just in case. Typical Katie, worrying about all the stuff I never really should worry about. I have complained about my eyes to my family and friends for about 2 years now. I've been having a hard time reading and driving. So, I decided to go see the Optometrist(not Opthamologist, but that is a whole NOTHER story) about it. I really did think they would say that I was fine and it was just my imagination. Everything was going fine in the appointment until they told me to cover one eye and read the line on the Eye Chart. O-M-G! I was shocked! If it was an O, G, D, or Q, I could not tell you which it was even if my life depended on it. So, it is official, I have joined the ranks of the nearsighted and those with Astigmatism.

Mom and Dad met me today to help me pick out a pair of spectacles(as I like to call them). Luckily, I do not have a very strong prescription so they were able to send me home with my new glasses in an hour. It is amazing how much clearer I see though.



What ya think? Please excuse the make-up less face. It's been a long day!

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.