Monday, May 23, 2011

All's fair in pranking, Don't be a fool!!

Should have listened to my own advice because man did Dr. L get me back... I headed out to find my car, it was no where to be found(however, a bunch of people were inside watching me desperately search for my car)! What I did find was a sign that said:

Out with the old.
In with the new.

Love, the New Page Prankster

I knew who was paying me back, good ole Dr. L. After a wild goose chase around the school searching for the car, it was discovered. Of course, he had covered it in all the decorations that I used, even the balloons were in there (I should have known something was up when he turned down my offer of helping him clean it up). However, the first rule in pranking is don't prank, unless you're willing to be pranked! This was a first, someone finally got me!

Well played, sir! Well played!

1 comment:

  1. Payback is AWESOME sometimes! BTW... Jeff kept coming by my room, asking me when you would be gone so he could steal your keys. :) It's fun to be a co-conspirator sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.