The most important thing I am taking with me to Brazil is my sweet Sophie aka Sopherina! It was time for her yearly physical and so the vet and I arranged to take care of a lot of things for Brazil while I was there.
We headed to Dr. Ladd's this morning and of course the idea of a ride in "THE CAR" made her incredibly excited! Once we got there she realized exactly where she was and she got really nervous as she usually does. On a side note, if anyone in Nashville is looking for a vet, Dr. Ladd at Hillsboro Animal Hospital is the best in town...just the best! Sophie got all her usual doses and then we microchipped her, ran bloodwork, and filled her up on Frontline and Heartguard. We also discussed what to expect for the move and he gave me some helpful hints and ideas regarding how to make her adjustment easy. In the end, I spent a fortune, but she is so worth it. I mean just look at her! She will be my BFF in Brazil too!
We have to go back 10 days before we leave for him to fill out the proper USDA Health form.
This is what she looked like for the rest of the day. She was plum tuckered out!
On a side note, Sophie has spent some time getting used to her Sherpa bag for the flight. Last week we took a car ride with Nonna and Poppy to visit Neeley and Tommy in Kentucky. She rode in her bag on the way up and did great! Sorry for the lack luster picture. I took it with my Ipod.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.