Sunday, September 4, 2011

Minha casa e sua casa!

Here is my place. Feel free to be nosy and look around. :)

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you made the video. It's fun to see what you have done to the apartment. It looks great. The tree outside your bedroom window is an extra bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I want to come visit you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, front door x maid's door, they even have different elevators in the majority of the buildings. That's a trace of slavery that is still alive in the 21st century, and that's why there's a law that says you can't discriminate people if they choose use this or that elevator. And propane is very ordinary even in some apartments like yours. Only modern homes have gas and that was an improvement that became popular in big cities like São Paulo only during the 1990's. And driers... Well, this is another luxury thing for the average Brazilian home (just like a central AC unit). I liked the way you edited your video, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.