Well, there I was, little miss calm, cool, and collect. I had my whole plan scheduled for how to deal with the house while I was gone. It was a great plan. Unfortunately, cicumstances beyond my or anyones control have forced me to change my original plan.
Last Wednesday, when I found out that my original plan didn't work out. I instantly made decisions very quickly. We would have to rent the house and put all the items in storage. I'm told and I know that I do not accept help easily. I will kill myself trying to do something that I really should have asked for help on. This was definitely a lesson in how to be humble. I had no choice. It was far more than I could do on my own. So, today we took my whole house and shrunk it into a 10x15 storage unit. Tears were shed(mainly by me), sweat was poured, and Advil has been swallowed :) but we did it. We need to clean it up a little and I still have a couple of things to pack last minute. But, other than that, it is all taken care of...except for a tenant.
Loading it in!
Honestly, no one was really happy that I made them take this picture but we look so awful, it is hilarious.
I have 8 people coming to see the house tomorrow. Let's hope someone is willing to sign the lease(Thanks Tommy for getting that together for me) before I leave for Brazil. If not, that's okay. I know it will be all right. :) I really feel like this will be the best situation in the long run, really I do. It was just a lot to do in a short period of time.
Tomorrow I should be selling the car and taking care of Sophie's documents to get her into Brazil! More to come...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.