Today was such a fun day. I had a lot of people who I love and care for all in one room together! My parents and sister held a going away party for me and the Sopherina.
It pretty much started on Friday, Elizabeth and Kelly took me to dinner at PF Changs and then three of us headed over to the movies to see the new Harry Potter. It was awesome! The best part, we saw it in 3-D, which was unreal, it was like being in the middle of it. We tried to find someone who was dressed as a Harry Potter character to take our picture with but everyone looked as normal as us, okay, I know that is subjective, so no comments please. :) Thank you girls for such a wonderful night!
On Saturday, some of my nearest and dearest came over to enjoy some fabulous food, catch up on our summer vacays, and say, "See you in December." My parents and sister did a lot of work to celebrate my big adventure. I hope you guys know how much I appreciate it! Everything looked beautiful and the food tasted delishio! Here are some pics for your to look through! :)
Sophie was obviously ready to greet her guest.
The moving cards I made were quite a hit...if I do say so myself! Sorry, but I had to blur my info.
Yes, these were as yummy as they look. Simple recipe: puff pastry, pesto, tomato, and mozzarella! It was like a mini pizza!
Mom, Neeley Belle, and myself.
Me and Mun!
Kay and Colonel were so excited about comoing and I was so happy they came.
Sophie spent most of her time with Munner.
I had a great time and if you were able to make it I hope you did too. I'll miss you all so much. It was great to have such a nice day because the next 48 hours probably won't be. But, that is a blog for tomorrow! Gosh, I am such a blog tease!
Thanks for having us! It was good to meet your family as well!
ReplyDelete