Sunday, July 3, 2011

Gettin' back to reality!

As I said in my previous post my family and I (minus Neeley and Tommy) just got back from the beach. We had a great time and I have a lovely tan! Here are some pics. I have been having some anxiety attacks because I'm so nervous and stressed about getting everything done. It was nice to go to the beach and relax; I had a worry-free week where I could spend quality time with people I love. Unfortunately, almost from the time I walked back in my house, the weight of the next few weeks hit me like gangbusters.
Mom, Dad, Blake, Shea(B's lady friend), and Myself waiting for our table to be called.

Me and My baby brother, Blake. B has been living with me since June as he is going to live in my condo while I am away. I have really enjoyed having him as a "roomie" and getting to spend some quality time together before I leave.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.